Contact Us

Tel:+86-532-85623071

Fax:+86-532-68691207

Mob:+8618660258307

E-mail:admin@smartex-window.com

No.2 Nanjing Road, Qingdao City, China

15*10 Pet Resisatant DIY Mesh

15*10 Pet Resisatant DIY Mesh

pet screen, pet resistant screen; The pet screen mesh is recommended today. Because it is mainly used to prevent cats and dogs from entering the house, its hardness is larger than the standard mesh. The main export areas of pet resistant insect screen: the United States, Canada, Germany, Greece....

Inquiry

  • Product Details

pet screen, pet resistant screen;


1.png


why choose us.png



工厂1.png



证书1.png



证书2.png







The pet screen mesh is recommended today. Because it is mainly used to prevent cats and dogs from entering the house, its hardness is larger than the standard mesh. The main export areas of pet resistant insect screen: the United States, Canada, Germany, Greece. Are you familiar about the pet mesh? Animals are not only our pets, but also our loyal friends. However, while enjoying playing with them, many owners didn't realize that the fleas and ticks carried by dogs were the most common parasites that pets were most susceptible to, and 50% of pet skin diseases were related to parasites in 4-9 months per year. Because of the long-term and intimate contact, the pet can also become a human health hazard. An amazing data shows that pet fleas only account for 5% of the fleas. The other 95% fleas eggs, fleas, fleas and pupae may be distributed in sofa, carpet and quilt at home. So, the best way for us to do is to install pet screen windows to prevent pets from entering home. Our products can provide a safe and healthy living environment for everyone. There are some details about the pet protected screen: mesh size: 15*10, 17*10 per squre inch. Yarn diameter: 0.55-0.6 mm. About the color, we can offer all the color you want. About the packing, we usually sell it by voume, because it is easy to transport Our product have passed the Reach and CE authentication. The world is changing, but our quality of product is always superior. If you are in the market for the pet mesh, please let us know and we will recommend the best choice for every client. A gold supplier is waiting for you. My email is: susanzhang@smartexscreen.com                                    

Welcome to buy the quality 15*10 pet resisatant diy mesh made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We are equipped with a professional and productive factory at your service. Don't hesitate to contact us any more.
Hot Tags: 15*10 pet resisatant diy mesh, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, made in China
  • Feedback